viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 07: Verb To Be

1. Select the correct answer


1. She... Mary                                                                   
 are
 am
 is
 nothing
2. You ....at school

           are
           is
           nothing
           be
       
3. Mary.... a girl
 are
 be
 am
 is

4. I ... Tom
am
are
is
be


5. It... a cat
are
be
is
am

6. ...is a dog
 are
 it
 he
 she

7. ... am a boy                                
 i
 are
 I
 is


 2. Complete the following text using are(1), am(2) and is(3).


I ___ invited to a very important party.

My sisters ___ invited too.

Prince Phillip ___ so interesting, he will be in the party.

I ___ very lucky to be able to go.

My sisters ___ in love with the prince, but of course he ___ an impossible prospect and that makes me laugh.

The party ___ an annual event of charity for the poor.

Everyone ___ very exited with the invitation.

I ___ very happy to know that I will wear a new blue suit.

The party ___ the most important thing I ever been invited to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario