viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 13: Future Will/ Going to


1. Complete the shorts dialogues with will(1), wont(2) or am going to(3).

1. A: Why are you wearing a suit and tie?
    B: I’ ____________________ meet my new boss this afternoon.
2. A: I can’t pick up this box
    B: I ____________________ help you with it.
3. A: Don’t forget to buy some tomatoes today.
    B: Don’t worry, I ____________________
4. A: What are your plans for Sunday?
    B: I ____________________ visit my grandparents.
5. A: The music is too loud!
    B: OK, I ____________________ turn the volume down.
6. A: This coffee is too strong.
    B: I ____________________ put some more milk in it.
7. A: Don’t come home late tonight.
    B: Don’t worry. Mum. I ____________________
8. A: It’s quite cold today.
    B: Yes, It is. I think it ____________________ snow.


2. Complete the senteces using will(1) or going to(2).
-I _____ be the best
-I _____ play videogames
-I _____ go to the cinema next weekend
-I _____ watch television tomorrow
-I am _____ study tomorrow
-I am _____ sleep in the night 
- I am _____ take a breakfast tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario