viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 17: Can/ Be Able to


1. Put in the blanks can(1) or can’t(2) if is possible, if is not, use could(3) or will be able to(4).

1. I _____________ pick it up tonight, if that’s if that’s convenient.
2. I think I _____________ speak English quite well in a few months.
3. We need some oil. Ok I _____________ let you have some this week.
4. Dr. Parker _____________ see you at twelve on Tuesday.
5. She _____________ walk again in a few weeks.
6. If we took wheels off, we _____________ get it thought the black door.
7. Do you think one day people _____________ travel to the stars?
8. This week’s no good, but I _____________ bring the car in the next week.
9. If I practiced a bit, I _____________ be pretty good at tennis.
10. In a few years, computers _____________ think better than we do.
11. She _____________ give you a lesson this evening.
12. I’m free at the weekend, so the kids _____________ come around.
13. I’ll post your letter, but I don’t think the postman _____________ read your address.
14. I _____________ do your job with no trouble at all.
15. We’re busy this week, but we _____________ repair it by next Thursday. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario