domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 03: Present Progressive

1. Complete the following sentences with the correct answer.

1. I always ________ before I go to sleep.
  a. Am reading
  b. Read

2. She ________ French, but she doesn't speak Italian.
  a. Speaks
  b. Is speaking

3. She ________ right now.
  a. Speaks
  b. Is speaking

4. Next week we ________ to the theater.
  a. Go
  b. Are going

5. I ________ Mexican food.
  a. Love
  b. Am loving

6. How do you feel? I ________ great!
  a. Am feeling
  b. Feel

7. Listen - I ________ to explain this to you.
  a. Am trying
  b. Try

8. Tomorrow I ________ to see my friend.
  Am going
  Go

9. Where is she now? She ________ home.
  a. Walks
  b. Is walking

10. How does she usually get to work? She ________.
  a. Is walking
  b. Walks



www.learnenglishfeelgood.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario