viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 18: WH Questions

1. Complete the conversations with What(1), Where(2), When(3), How(4), Who(5)

A:_________ are you ?
B. I'm in the concert mom!

A: Hi Students.
B: Hello Teacher. _________ are you?
A: I'm fine. Thank you, and you?
B: I'm so so teacher.

A: Hi! Do you coming to the party?
B: Yes _________ is it?
A: Right Now. Let's Go!!!

A: Mom! Somebody is calling you?
B: _________ is?
A: I don't know mom! Is a man.

A: _________ are you doing dad?
B: I'm fixing the garage dear!











2. Complete the following Dialogues.


A: _____________ is he?
B: Oh, that's John.                                                                        

a. Who
b. How
c. What
d. Where

A: _____________ do you do?
B: I'm a student.

a. Who
b. How
c. What
d. Where

A: _____________ do you want to come?
B: I'm free at four-thirty.
a. When
b. What
c. How
d. Where

A: _____________ is he?
B: In the garden, I think.
 
a. When
b. What
c. How
d. Where

A: _____________ do you work?                                                             
B: At MacDonald's.

a. How
b. Where
c. When
d. What

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario