jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 30: Preposition of Place


1. Read the text and answer True(T) or False(F)the following  sentences about  Ana’s house.


Dear Gregorio.

I am in a new house and I am so happy because my neighbourhood is very beautiful, our neighbours are so friendly and our house is big and it has a lot of interesting places. For instance, there are tow gardens, one of them is in front of the house and the other one is behind the house. There are three bedrooms, the biggest one is my parent’s bedroom, the one downstairs is my brother’s bedroom and the smallest upstairs is mine. In my bedroom, there is a bookcase where I can organize all my papers and books. There is also a big window through whish I can see Pablo’s home; my new friend. At Pablo’s house, there is a swimming pool where we enjoy a lot in the weekends. I would like you to know my new place. Well I write you later, kisses.


 - In the house there are four rooms(  )
 - My parent's room is the biggest of the house (  )
 - In my brother's bedroom there is a bookcase (  )
 - The neighbours are so friendly(  )
 - There is a garden (  )

2. Look at the picture and answer the following questions.

-How many windows there are in the house?
a. 3          b. 4          c. 8          d. 5

- Has the house garage?

a. Yes          b. No          c. Maybe          d. Sometimes

 -There is a fireplace in the house?

a. No            b. Maybe          c. Yes            d. Sometimes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario