martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 41: Verb To Be


1. Draw a line between columns A and B.


A                                  B

I                          
       
You                            Are

He                              Am                               

She                             Is                            

 It

We

They



2.  Complete the following dialogue with am(1) is(2) or are(3).


A: Hi! My name ____ Carolina. What ___ your name?
B: Hello. I___ Yeisson. Nice to meet you!.
A: Nice to meet you too. How ___ you?
B: I ___ fine. Thank you. So what do you do here?
A: I ___ the new teacher.
B: Really? Nice to meet you miss. I ___ your new student
A: So, how ___ your partners?
B: We ___ 27 people,
A: Oh! Your class ___ very little

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario