jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

Ingles Activity 28: Present Progressive


1. Complete the sentences. Use am(a)/ are(b)/ is(c) + one of this verbs.
 
Building(1)
Coming(2)
Cooking(3)                                        
Playing(4)
Standing(5)
Studying(6)
Swimming(7)


a. Listen! Pat ________________________ the piano.
b. They _____________________ a new hotel downtown.
c. Look! Somebody ______________________ in the river.
d. “You ____________________ on my foot.” “Oh, I’m sorry”
e. Hurry up! The bus _______________________
f. “Where are you, Sam?“ “I am in the kitchen. I _____________________ the dinner.
g. (on the telephone) “Hello. Can I speak to Ann, please?” “She ______________ for an exam right now. Can she call you back later?”

2. What’s happening right now? Write true sentences.Use Am(a), Is(b) or Are(c)

a. (I(1)/ wash(2)/ my hair(3))
_______________________________________________
b. (It(1)/ snow(2))  
 _____________________________________________________
c. (I(1)/ sit(2)/ on a chair(3))
_______________________________________________
d. (I(1)/ eat(2))
________________________________________________________
e. (It(1)/ rain(2))
_______________________________________________________
f. (I(1)/ do(2)/ exercise(3)) 
_________________________________________________
g. (I(1)/ listen(2)/ to the radio(3)) 
____________________________________________
h. (the sun(1)/ shine(2)) 
________________________________________________
i. (I(1)/ wear(2)/ shoes(3)) 
_________________________________________________
j. (I(1)/ take(2)/ an exam(3)) 
_______________________________________________
k. (I(1)/ read(2)/ a newspaper(3)) 
___________________________________________

3. Make an underline in the correct sentence.

a. I am playing soccer/ I am play soccer.                                      

b. We am reading a book/ We are reading a book.

c. He is playing the guitar/ He are playing the guitar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario